Joe currently serves as Vice President and is a Real Estate Broker at Sutton Real Estate Company. A 1980 graduate of King’s College, he has been associated with Sutton for over 26 years. Joe’s commercial real estate experience is vast and wide-ranging, and includes; leasing and property management of medical facilities, negotiating commercial property, acquisition for redevelopments, commercial property designation on the national register of historic places, private placement of historic rehabilitation tax credits, commercial mortgage underwriting, managing historic renovated multifamily projects thru the construction, leasing ramp-up period to stabilized occupancy. Joe is a licensed New York State Real Estate Broker, an active member of several industry associations, including the National Association of Realtors, New York State Association of Realtors, the Building and Owners Managers Association of Central New York, and the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR).
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE CO. BROKERS THREE LEASES TOTALING 24,678 S/F
- SUTTON REAL ESTATE BROKERS FOUR TRANSACTIONS TOTALING $2.855 MILLION
- 550 HARRISON CENTER LEASED
- WHY YOU SHOULD USE A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER
- COVID-19 TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR HVAC
- SUTTON UTILIZES AUCTION SITE