Real Estate Salesperson
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not Comprehensive):
- Foster relationships with all potential clients and customers
- Reposition and market assets to attract the most desirable tenants and buyers
- Advise clients during property acquisition, redevelopment and leasing space
- Negotiate and finalize lease or purchase terms
- Financial analysis for tenants, landlords, purchasers or owners
- Interface directly with clients to communicate and consult on overall strategies as well as deal specific discussions
- Provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Actively monitor market trends
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate information to a wide variety of people in a clear, concise and well-organized manner.
- Excellent telephone skills required to build relationships with a diverse set of clients, approach new prospect sand follow up on previous sales efforts.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials
- High energy, self-motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and strong leadership presence.
- Task-oriented. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work, and work well under pressure from multiple clients to respond to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Highly-organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently, to gather information, makes decisions and drive results.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, team player with enthusiasm to learn the business and the clients we support.
- Ability to work well with others internally to accomplish client objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior experience working in demanding, high-energy sales environment
- One to two years of sales or customer service work experience necessary. Candidate must demonstrate thorough knowledge of the real estate industry.
Please submit resumes to Bart Feinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com