Real Estate Salesperson
Sutton Real Estate Company LLC is seeking to hire a licensed real estate salesperson and or associate broker. We have a 1099 (Independent Contractor) position available with an aggressive commission split structure and virtually unlimited growth potential.
Sutton Real Estate Company was founded in 1933 as a real estate brokerage and property management company focused on the Downtown Syracuse market. Over time Sutton expanded its services to include project acquisition and development with a focus on workout or turn around projects that often include the reuse of vacant or underperforming real estate. The Company also has expanded its geographic market to include the entire Upstate New York region.
Applicants must have:
- Prior experience working in demanding, high-energy sales environment
- At least one to three years of sales or customer service work experience necessary. Candidate must demonstrate thorough knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate information to a wide variety of people in a clear, concise and well-organized manner.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials
- High energy, self-motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and strong leadership presence.
- Task-oriented. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work, and work well under pressure from multiple clients to respond to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Highly-organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently, to gather information, make decisions and drive results.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, team player with enthusiasm to learn the business and the clients we support.
- Ability to work well with others internally to accomplish client objectives.
If you do not currently have a NY Real Estate Salesperson or NY Associate Real Estate Broker License, Sutton will sponsor you to obtain one.
To apply, please reply to this job post with your resume attached.
For a confidential interview please contact: Joseph Lewis: Jlewis@suttoncos.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org