Looking for a full-time skilled maintenance technician. Job includes:
- Work Request Fulfillment: Respond to resident maintenance requests in a timely and effective manner. This will include communicating maintenance repairs and status with Supervisor and office staff.
- Overall Property Condition: Participate in snow removal and salting of properties on an as needed basis. Conduct regular inspections of buildings, grounds, and vacant units to identify deficiencies and communicate concerns and issues with Supervisor and office staff.
- Apartment turnovers to include: apartment prep, maintenance of appliances, heating systems, painting, sometimes a complete remodel of kitchen and bathrooms to include installing floors, cabinets, countertops and appliances.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Working knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry and Appliances
- Ability to work a rotating on-call schedule and extended hours as required
- Ability to multitask
- Must exhibit competence in decision making and employing judgment
- Valid Driver’s License a Must and have reliable transportation
Wage DOE. Great benefit package after 90 days.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com